Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Current Gaming

It's been a while since I last posted up something so I'll just give some impressions of some of my current games. :)

Turok (X360)

Oh, now this game is great. I have heard a bunch of mixed reviews about Turok but I think it's fantastic. Sure the aiming can be a bit hectic with some weapons but I eventually got used to it. Just started up a guide a few days ago for this - I plan to cover the main game, multiplayer matches and Co-Op maps.

In all honesty, I really wanted to write for Turok in the first place, but DMC4 was released on the near exact same date, so I chose DMC4 at that time. Well, now I'm going back for Turok.

Obscure: The Aftermath (PS2)

Certainly not the best survival horror I have played but it does have its moments. The combat is pretty awful, but I still like the game better than the first one mainly because of the better environments and scarier atmosphere.

My full review of Obscure: The Aftermath can be found here.

Streets of Rage 2 (X360)

It is amazing how well this game holds up even now. The gameplay still remains just as fun as it was all those years ago when I first rented this game. Still haven't tried Xbox LIVE Co-Op yet, but I have managed to beat a few people on the Versus mode.

No comments: