Monday, May 26, 2008

Even though he sometimes denies you, Berserker still has love for you...

Well, not that way, but you know...

Anyway, all jokes aside, I have been off Yahoo Messenger now for about 2 years because of my crappy computer from before. I just recently downloaded a new version of Yahoo Messenger and denied 101 requests on my current list that had built up over the two years. It's not that I don't want people on my list, it's just I don't want that many at one time that I don't know, so I simply denied them all.

If you still want to add me then just add me again. I would rather you just email me though or send me a quick instant message since I usually don't add people that I don't know. Please don't add me just to tell me "Hi!" or "What's up" every time that I get online. :) If you're a close friend then that doesn't matter since I am already familiar with you, just let me know who you are.

No comments: