Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Donations

I've seen several FAQ authors accept donations in their guides over the years and have never really thought about doing it. I've actually said to myself that I never would since I don't expect any type of payment in return...


Well, in a way, it's time to spit that size 13 blue and black Skecher shoe out of your mouth, Kev!

Anyway, I recently made up a Paypal account so I could buy something off eBay in an auction that only accepted payment in Paypal, so, after finally signing up with Paypal, I have decided to accept donations on this blog for anyone that enjoys my work and would be willing to give. You can find the donate link below the guestbook on the column to the right. For some reason, it won't let me post the link up in this topic.

Much like an email for when you've helped someone, the thought is the main aspect that counts, even when dealing with a donation, no matter how great or how small. All donations (if any) will be used to help with this site and with my guide writing.

If you do ever donate anything, then be sure to send me an email so I can thank you personally. If you don't donate anything, then send me an email as well and give me some feedback on the current guide of mine that you're reading!

Just like my feelings in the past, I don't really expect any type of payment in return since I write for enjoyment and the love of the game most of all. The link is sort of a "there if you want to" type of feature.

Thanks for reading and, as always, continue to tear through the game!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, only been on here a few minutes and already see alot of detail in your work.

Berserker said...

Thanks a lot for commenting. I try to put a lot of work into everything that I do. :)

Anonymous said...

what do your donations average?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your gudie, it is excellent and very detailed. once again, THANK YOU!