Monday, December 3, 2007

Silent Hill: Ørigins FAQ/Walkthrough


Just wanted to make a small post to mention that my Silent Hill: Origins guide is now up on GameFAQs, IGN FAQs, Cheat Happens, Gamesradar, and just about every other site that emails me and asks to host it.

Silent Hill: Origins FAQ/Walkthrough by Berserker

A possible story synopsis will be added and an enemies section will be included for sure eventually - I actually removed the enemy section shortly before submitting it since I wanted to add a bit more into to it.

7 comments:

sephirosuy said...

I thought the Silent Hill Zero is another new product, but now I knew it's Silent Hill Origin +_+ It just released in Japan :) how many rounds you had beaten this lol

Berserker said...

I've gone through it 3 times already and am attempting a 4th playthrough.

The game is quite short. It only took me about 5 hours on my first time through - and I'm the type of person that usually takes his time. Awesome game though.

Anonymous said...

Ive just about finished first go through. finding it very distracting at work = keep thinking about maps and what to do next. just love silent hill.

Berserker said...

Yeah, Silent Hill Origins is quite a survival horror experience, especially for a handheld game. It surprised me greatly.

And I'm finally getting use of my PSP this year thanks to it and Castlevania!

Anonymous said...

Wooh, berserker! Just dropping by to tell you that your Origins guide is awesome -- like always. Keep it up.

sephirosuy said...

Just got the game but... no time to play yet :( I wish I could push all projects away and play it lol; have to say your FAQ progress is so fast!?

Berserker said...

snkupo! Thanks for posting!

Seph, maybe you should try about 30 minutes of SH:O before bedtime each night. It might help you sleep better... maybe. It did for me. :)