Saturday, December 1, 2007

Poll #4 - Game of the Year?

Well, I must say, it has been one fantastic year for gaming so far. Have you even been able to play all the games that you were wanting to from the vast majority that is flooding the market at the moment? I haven't myself... But anyway, out of the ones that you have played, what's your own personal game of the year?

I would probably pick The Orange Box if I had bought it this year, but right now I have to give it to God of War II. I beat that entire game in one sitting on my first time through. I feel it was one of the most epic games I have played in quite a while and it stole many hours of my life. I even went through Titan Mode twice.

Assassin's Creed is a great experience so far but I find myself taking short breaks from it (like right now) to play other games (like VF5 and SH: Origins), Metroid Prime 3 really made me love my Nintendo Wii, and, as already mentioned, Virtua Fighter 5 is still being played as we speak, but God of War II still comes out ahead.

1 comment:

Nish said...

Bearing in mind that although I own several of the GotY contenders (Halo 3, Bioshock, AC) but have not played them the path is clear for Super Mario Galaxy to take the crown. At least in my view.