Saturday, September 1, 2012

Poll - Which scenario will you play through first on Resident Evil 6?

This is my first poll in quite a while. I'll try to do more of these since I got quite a few votes on this one.

Which scenario will you play through first on Resident Evil 6?


Leon's scenario
22 (62%)


Chris' scenario
9 (25%)

Jake's scenario
4 (11%)

Total votes = 35


And so Leon's scenario will be the main scenario that many will play first. I voted for him too actually. His scenario really seems to carry the main story of the game from the looks of it, so I really want to see his first.

I actually like Leon a lot in RE6 also. He just seems more human than his RE4 or Degeneration appearance. I didn't mind him in RE2 though. Can't wait to see more of his overall gameplay since the demo is pretty lackluster with his scenario. Haha.

No comments: