Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Turok guide


Turok Strategy Guide by Berserker

I like the new Turok quite a bit. I really do... but I just can't bring myself to finish this guide at the moment. Ninja Gaiden II is way too addicting.

For now, all I really have is a weapon list and a walkthrough for the campaign. Readers of my DMC4 FAQ might notice some reused ASCII art for the Turok guide since I got lazy toward the end. I originally wanted to have multiplayer info and co-op walkthroughs. Might try to finish up on Turok at some later point this summer. Or maybe not.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to playing and cursing at Ninja Gaiden II.

4 comments:

sephirosuy said...

This often happens to me :p I know I'm busy but still gonna start the guide, eventually a new game would get my attention before I can finish my guide, so? Play the new game ahead lol

Brian said...

Arrr!

NG2 has been sitting on my desk for two days now, just waiting to be played :( School's nearly out so the projects and tests are lining up, but I've heard mixes about the game.

I can't wait to get home and finally pop it in...

Berserker said...

sephirosuy said...
This often happens to me :p I know I'm busy but still gonna start the guide, eventually a new game would get my attention before I can finish my guide, so? Play the new game ahead lol


Oh, its definitely happened before as well. Over the past few years it has gotten to where a game experience for a really enjoyable game doesn't feel complete unless I write something for it and so I wind up starting but not finishing at times.

I really need to just stick with third person action games really - they don't usually get tiring.

Good luck on your finals, Brian! :)

sandeep baliga said...

Please help me man .. i stuck in the game 'turok - My current Posstion is Objective - Follow slade , it say go to the way Big skull ..but after no ways near that Skull