Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poll #3 - Which current console have you gotten the most gameplay out of this year?

In all honesty, I think it is a tie between the PS2 and Wii for me, but as the year progresses, I think I will be playing the Wii just a bit more than the PS2 for this year. PS2 has no new games that I am expecting to play either.

The Wii's control scheme is so fantastic when you feel the need to lie down and play a game casually no matter what game that may be. I always sit to the side of my TV and I can just lie there and use the Wii-mote just like if I was directly in front of the TV.

Concerning the X360, I tend to be very picky over the games that I play and the X360's game lineup just doesn't interest me that much this year for the most part. With the more recent games that I've played, I'm more addicted to gaining their Achievements than I am on actually completing the game for enjoyment. Not that that's bad, just noticeable.

2 comments:

SuicideNinja said...

That's interesting to see when people are all about the Wii. Then again, it is the most popular console right now.

I'm having a hard time enjoying anything on the Wii or the PS3 right now. There just isn't any games I'm interested in. Same goes for the PSP and the DS for the most part.

I was anticipating MP3, but I have it and have only played it for an hour since launch. I've way too many 360 titles to catch up on.

Berserker said...

Thanks for posting, Eric!

Yeah, the Xbox 360 still has tons of variety on it compared to the other next-gen systems.

PS3 has some interesting titles set for next year, but with the Wii, I don't really see that much for '08 that interest me so far. I'm sure most people would quickly remind me of Super Smash Brother Brawl, but I really don't have that much interest in it.

I'm quite surprised at how much I have playing my PSP for the past month. Castlevania: DXC and Silent Hill: Origins really have held my interest well.