Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FAQ Progress - 10/2/07

What is a "FAQ Progress"? A FAQ Progress is a traditional thread type over at the GameFAQs FAQ Contributor Board in which the authors post up information about three seperate categories:

FAQ Progress (FP): How is your FAQing progressing?

Game Progress (GP): How is your gaming progressing?

Life Progress (LP): How is your life progressing?

This is done daily on the GameFAQs board, but I might post this up monthly or twice a month for this blog (this is really a hidden effort to post more, can't you see?). You can check out an official one on the GameFAQs boards here.

FAQ Progress:

Final Fantasy XII: Working on a Loot list. Currently on the loot that starts with B. There are a lot of B's mind you.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: About 30% done with this one. Currently up to SkyTown, Elysia. I'm being extremely thorough with this walkthrough so I won't have to go back and add much - proofreading as I go, making item lists with search codes and placing the search codes in the walkthrough as I type it - I usually do all of this at the end, but this time it will all be done the first time. Got two games going to make sure that there are no errors (or at least very small ones). This is taking quite a while though.

Game Progress:

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP): I'm trying to get used to the controls for this Syphon Filter since I might get Logan's Shadow in a few days. Haven't quite decided if I'm going to get that still though...

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: Besides the FAQ stuff with this one, I've also got a game going where I'm trying to complete Hard Mode. Hard Mode is much more fun than normal. The bosses put up more of a fight. I might try the even harder difficulty after this (can't remember the name of it at the moment).

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition: Proofreading.

Life Progress:

Filling out applications here and there and trying to find some kind of job. I really need one - one that actually pays money.

I forgot my mom's birthday yesterday also - just plain out forgot. To make matters worse, EVERYBODY in the family forgot her birthday as well and she spent the whole day without any type of acknowledgement of her special day. She finally mentioned to me and my dad that today was her birthday (yesterday) and how dissappointed she was that we hadn't even mentioned it - talking about getting owned.

I don't know what I am going to do about this since it is hard to make up for something like this, especially when you have a person that never forgets no matter what you do afterwards like my mom is. She is one of the nicest people that you will ever meet but she never forgets whenever somebody makes her mad.

2 comments:

Nish said...

Man, that's bad news about your mother's birthday.

My mum's b'day was on (UK) Halo 3 release day, which made it easy to remember. Actually, it's one of the reasons I don't have H3 at the moment. Games are still my passion but they're no longer all-important anymore.

Good luck with your job-hunting!

Berserker said...

Yeah, everybody basically forgot because of my grandmother being hospitalized - all attention has been focused on that. But my grandmother is doing fine now and will be leaving in a few days, so my mom doesn't see that as a good enough excuse.

I'm going to try to make up for it around Christmas time.