Friday, November 19, 2010

Most Amusing Email of the Week #1

I just got through checking through my email, which I only spend time doing about once every month lately, and came across this email. I love humorous emails and this one stood out to me, so I though I might share:

I just finished whupping up on Zues' treacherous ass thanks to you. I initially ended up on IGN because I had gotten stuck somewhere in the middle of the game, (it is my first time playing the God of War series, I never got around to it on the original PS2) and I came across the fantastic guide that you had put on there (written July 4, 2007). I can honestly say that I would have thrown my controller through my tv and lit the bluray of GOW collection on fire and laughed maniacally as i watched it burn.....if, I wouldn't have had this guide. But alas Berserker was there and he saved me a controller, a tv, a game disc and my sanity. Sony should really just pack your guide in with the gamedisc, forget the stupid manual, (c'mon, who doesn't know what the start button does?), or at least give a link to it.

- excerpt from email by Gordy


Thanks a lot, Gordy!

I'll post up other good emails if I get anymore.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..

i know you can help me with regards to Resident Evil 5..i downloaded the Add-on games (Lost in nightmare) after downloading then installed after that..how can i play that add-on? i mean i tried to look at the extra...but still i can't play the game(lost in nightmare)...

i hope you can teach me to where to find that Add-on Games that i intalled...

thanks and sorry for the trouble..

Berserker said...

You should be able to access the extra modes through the bottom menu listing on the main menu of RE5. I think it was called "Extra Features" or "Bonus Features". All of them are under that menu.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that, but i tried that also..it is in Extra Feautures but still mark as red..which is cannot be played...

Berserker said...

That makes it sound like its not even on your hard drive. Which version are you playing? If you bought the PS3 version of Gold Edition, you'll have to unlock the mode by playing through story mode.

Are the other modes unlocked? Is it just Lost in Nightmares that remains locked?

Anonymous said...

hi it's me again..it's giving me a problem..LOL..
it was installed in my hard drive..i've checked also in the save data utility and it's there..im playing the ordinary RE5..other modes are still unlocked as i still have to purchase that in PSN..

I'm not very sure for what version im playing..how can i check that? - maybe that is the reason why i cannot play the add-ons right?

Berserker said...

I'm not really sure what your problem is then. By version, I meant console version.

You might want to try asking on the official Capcom boards. They might be able to help you there.

Also, you could try redownloading Lost in Nightmares. It might not have downloaded correctly. It happens. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey...BERSERKER...how u doin..i also read ur faqs ONLY when i needed something ESSENTIAL to know...i'm a hardcore gamer...I THINK...yeah I AM...i always want to write the faqs and walkthroughs for the games...when i read urs...oh mann...they are just PERFECTTT!!!...its very hard to beat ur style of writing...and as ur headline says-TEAR THROUGH THE GAME...perfectly fits on u...HAT'S OFF man...normally i am a PC gamer for last 3-4 years...but i've also played PS1,PS2 & PS3 (only RESIDENT EVIL 5).What a game (resident evil 5)..

Anonymous said...

i also want to help me to choose the right configuration for my new gaming box.Here are the ones that i am confusing in to select-
1) Processor-
i5 661 or i5 760 (else u can recommend)
2) Motherboard-
Gigabyte H55 or Gigabyte H57
3) Graphic Card-
Nvidia 9500GT, Nvidia 9600GS,
Nvidia 8600GT,Nvidia 9800GT, Nvidia GTS 240,ATI HD 4670,
ATI 5670, ATI HD 3850...

My Current Configuration-

1) P4 3.06 ghz (PROCESSOR)
2) 1GB DDR1 (RAM)
3.1) Intel 865 (96MB) (onboard graphics)
3.2)Nvidia FX 5500 256MB (under maintenance) lol...

I think that my graphics part is weak, & i've an AGP slot...so what is best for me-

a) Upgrading the whole box, or
b) Just Upgrade the Graphic Card.

Now i am at the point from which i've to think for future...so my choice is-
70% for option (a), &
30% for option (b)...
plzzzz help me out BRO...i'm so confused...it would so nice of u...
ADDIOSSS...